Who doesn’t love cinnamon rolls? They are a classic breakfast treat that everyone enjoys. But what if you could have that same delicious cinnamon flavor in a convenient and easy-to-make muffin form? Well, now you can with this vegan cinnamon roll muffin recipe!
In this article, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of making these delicious muffins. Not only are they vegan, but they are also easy to make and require only a few simple ingredients.
Here are the ingredients you will need to make these mouth-watering vegan cinnamon roll muffins:
For the muffin batter:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (or better, Bourbon Vanilla Beans)
For the cinnamon swirl:
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
For the glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp vegan butter, softened
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and granulated sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the unsweetened applesauce, melted coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- In a small bowl, mix together the softened vegan butter, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon for the cinnamon swirl.
- Fill each muffin cup halfway with the muffin batter. Then add a spoonful of the cinnamon swirl mixture on top of the batter.
- Use a toothpick to swirl the cinnamon mixture into the batter.
- Top each muffin with another spoonful of muffin batter, then another spoonful of cinnamon swirl mixture.
- Use a toothpick to swirl the cinnamon mixture into the batter again.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- While the muffins are baking, prepare the glaze. In a medium bowl, beat together the powdered sugar, softened vegan butter, almond milk, and vanilla extract until the glaze is smooth and creamy.
- Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once the muffins have cooled, drizzle the glaze on top of each muffin.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious vegan cinnamon roll muffins!
This vegan cinnamon roll muffin recipe is a quick and easy way to satisfy your sweet tooth without having to spend hours in the kitchen. With only a few simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, you can have delicious muffins ready to enjoy in no time. So why not give this recipe a try and impress your friends and family with your baking skills? We guarantee they won’t be disappointed!
Leave a Reply