The Lavender Collins is a refreshing and elegant cocktail that is perfect for any occasion. Originating from the Tom Collins cocktail, the Lavender Collins adds a floral twist with the use of lavender syrup. This cocktail is perfect for sipping on a warm summer day or for adding a touch of sophistication to any gathering.
This cocktail has roots in the United States, with the Tom Collins first appearing in written form in the late 1800s. The Lavender Collins likely originated in the 21st century, as a variation on the classic Tom Collins.
The Lavender Collins Recipe
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce lavender syrup
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- Club soda
- Lavender sprigs and lemon wedges, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add gin, lavender syrup, and lemon juice to the shaker.
- Shake well to combine and chill the ingredients.
- Strain the mixture into a Collins glass filled with ice.
- Top off the glass with club soda.
- Garnish with lavender sprigs and a lemon wedge.
- Sip and enjoy!
Get your Lavender Syrup on Amazon
The Lavender Collins is a unique and flavorful twist on the classic Tom Collins cocktail. With its refreshing blend of gin, lavender syrup, and lemon juice, this cocktail is sure to be a hit at any occasion. So why wait? Gather your ingredients and give the Lavender Collins a try today!
We hope you have a great time sipping on this delicious cocktail. Cheers!