Easter is a time for family, spring and sweet treats. For those looking for a delicious dessert to fit this special occasion, the recipe for egg liqueur blondies is the perfect choice.
These tasty blondies are made with egg liqueur and ground almonds (or a nut flour of your choice) to create a soft and fudgy texture that will make any chocolate fan happy. They are also easy to make and require only a few ingredients that are readily available in most kitchens.
Egg Liqueur Blondies Recipe
- 6 oz white chocolate
- 4 oz butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla extract (as much as you like)
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup ground almonds (or a nut flour of your choice)
- 2/3 cup egg liqueur
- Start by lining a baking dish with parchment paper and preheating the oven to 170°C/340°F (conventional setting).
- Break the white chocolate into rough pieces.
- Melt the butter and chocolate gently in a double boiler until fully melted. Let the mixture cool slightly. (If you have not melted chocolate before you should look up how its done first, or it could go wrong.)
- Whisk the sugar with the eggs and vanilla extract in a bowl until everything is nicely foamy.
- Alternately add the flour, butter-chocolate mixture, and egg liqueur to the sugar-egg mixture, stirring everything briefly with a whisk until well combined.
- Finally, fold in the ground almonds (or macadamia flour).
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and bake the blondies for about 30 minutes in the preheated oven. The surface should turn slightly brown, but the inside should remain soft and fudgy.
- Let the blondies cool in the dish before cutting them into pieces and serving.
The egg liqueur blondies can be served immediately or stored in an airtight container for a few days, which will enhance the flavor. The recipe yields approximately 12-16 blondies, depending on how large you cut them.
Egg liqueur blondies are a delicious and easy way to celebrate Easter. With this recipe, you can easily create a sweet and soft treat for the whole family (of legal drinking age, of course) that is sure to impress. Try it out and let yourself be enchanted by the taste!