Looking to shake up your cocktail game? Try making an espresso martini! This classic drink is a favorite of coffee and cocktail lovers alike, and it’s surprisingly easy to make at home. Here’s a recipe to get you started.
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce Kahlua
- 1/2 ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 shot of freshly brewed espresso
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, Kahlua, Bailey’s, simple syrup, and espresso to the shaker.
- Shake well for about 30 seconds, or until the shaker is frosty.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon or a coffee bean, if desired.
And that’s it! Your espresso martini is ready to enjoy.
Leave a Reply